Wednesday 17 September 2014

PRE-BIRTHDAY PICTURES - I'VE BEEN HAVING FUN

And that is my massive pre-birthday cake. I had two cakes though, you'd see the other one as you scroll more. A big thank you to everyone that showed up to party with me, words can't express how happy you guys made me... And to Friend's club, Silver Bird Galleria, Victoria Island..*MUAHHH* to you all.
I can't even begin to mention names, so i don't leave out some names and get in trouble.. Lol.. But i really appreciate you all. Check out some pictures from the pre-birthday bash, it was so much fun..


                                       Ghen Ghen!!!.... Lol.. And thats my other cake y'all


 My cakes on their respective stands.



My colleague and supportive co-host Mercy "Omo London" Ajisafe also turned up to show some love.


 An old high school mate and Isick with Omo London and I.






Cross section of the guests. Thanks guys!

N6 Of Life.. My hype man toh badt... Much love... We were about starting a Shoki competition here i think... Lol





OK... That boy can dance Shoki!!.. He won N6000 and a limited edition #TwistWithShine light up T-shirt.. Thats how we do... LOL


Mr Vendrika StyledBySeth himself, the man responsible for my daily smashing looks fitting up the Shoki winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment