Sunday 9 March 2014

Lights...Camera...Shine!!!


So Monday, the 3rd of March, I was scheduled  for a photo session with TUSH MAGAZINE ...omg! I didn't just say 'Tush Mag' without the prefix AWESOME! Ok, I'll  just do that now real quick. On Monday, I was scheduled for a photo shoot for the 7th edition of an absolutely awesome magazine called TUSH MAGAZINE. 

Yes, I was almost late for the shoot, no thanks to fuel scarcity and a much bigger challenge was getting back to the Island on an almost empty tank! But that's gist for another day!  To make matters worse, since I'm not familiar with Surulere where it was scheduled for, I got lost a few times and just when I felt done for, my one and only fashion designer,  stylist toh bad- VENDRIKA FASHION aka (@styledbyseth) came to the rescue and cruised me safely to the venue over the phone. The best surprise were the new designs he had for me...exquisite!   



Finally we got to our destination - LA ROYAL STUDIO and then the hand shake/ hugs session began and ended with an introduced to my make up artist STEPHENIE BASS (to who I'm still quite grateful for the best smokey eyes ever). 

Then it was 'Time to Shoot' and  I had an amazing time. The photos here might not say it all but here's what I can categorically tell you, #ANTICIPATE ISSUE 7 OF TUSH MAGAZINE.

Now the credits! A big 'Shoutout' to everyone who made my shoot for Tush Magazine more  awesome-er! 

MR VENDRIKA aka @styledbyseth

STEPHENIE BASS @stephneybass
ANSELEM Mr Tush himself 
and LA ROYAL STUDIOS.

In Micheal's voice....'you rock my world'!




No comments:

Post a Comment