Monday 3 March 2014

Partying Like It's The 4th Of July!

So last Wednesday, I hosted the video premier of popular Nigerian artiste- Mr 2kay at Alibi lounge in Lekki phase one, Lagos

Oops! did I say 'I' ? My bad! I and fellow OAP- Ushbebe hosted the premiere and it was fun. But it was more than just a premiere for me; it was more like a reunion. Everybody who was somebody was there and don't get me started on the music and drinks and... it was awesome! I met my dear friend Lydia of LEE magazine there and of course the one and only Yemi Sax. I and these guys go way back...and I mean way back! 

I think the biggest lesson learnt that night was that I need to party a little more often. Yup...that's what I learnt. 

Here are a few more photos from the event: 
shine, Yemi Sax and Lydia of Lee Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment